Search Online Land Records Odisha | Bhulekh Odisha Map Records | Orissa Bhu Naksha ROR | Odisha online land record map details | Online land records
are a new trend in India. Now, the Odisha government has introduced an online land record system through which citizens can check their land in Odisha. Today we will share important information about Bhulekh land records through which you can check it. Odisha Bhulekh Land record. In this article, we will share the specification of the land records declared by the concerned authorities of Odisha government. We will also share the online process to check your land and also we will share the online process to see the map of Odisha state.
Bhulekh Odisha Land Map Record
This Bhulek portal was recently developed by the government to help the citizens of the state to check the land in the state of Odisha. Also, the government started this service as citizens had to visit the concerned authorities every time to check their land in the state of Odisha and fill out an application to check their land. Through this method of checking land records online, citizens can check their ROR documents. All citizens of the state can now have a map view of their land.
Online ROR document
ROR documents are documents that encapsulate the name of the real owner of the land. If you want to sell your land then the presence of this document is necessary. This also ROR document Organized by the Government of Odisha’s Revenue and Disaster Management. In this, you have all the important information about that land such as the name of the owners of the land, history of the land, cost of the land, etc. Along with the ownership of land, ROR describes the agricultural aspect of the land and also about it. Environment.
Description of Bhulekh Odisha
|Launched by||Government of Odisha State|
|The beneficiaries||Resident of odisha state|
|an objective||Providing online land records|
Benefits of Bhunaksha Odisha Portal
The main advantage of the portal is the availability of land records online. As we all know that we cannot go to the government office to take all the documents, so the online portal will help us to take a printout of our documents and then we can continue our work in the government offices without wasting time Huh. Apart from this, the main advantage is the availability of maps for the viewpoint of the citizens of the state of Odisha.
The purpose of Bhulekh Odisha
Bhulekh Odisha’s main objective is to provide all information related to land records on a single portal. Citizens of Odisha do not need to visit government offices to get the details of land records. They will get all the details of land records from the comfort of their home with the help of this portal. This system is going to save a lot of time and money and it will also bring transparency in the system. Through Bhulekh Odisha portal, citizens can also view the map of their land.
Kalia scheme application form
If you are applying for ROR documents, then you have to pay the following fees to the concerned authorities: –
|Government fees and user costs||Rs. 30 / –|
|Kiosk Operator Service Charges||Rupee. 8 / –|
|Printing fee||10 / – Rs.|
|Scan charge||Rs.5 / –|
|Certificate output fee||10 / – Rs.|
|DEG fee||Rs.2 / –|
Bhulekh Odisha State statistics
|Number of districts||30|
|Tehsil no.||Is 317|
|Number of RI circle||2410 is|
|Total number of villages||Is 51701|
|Number of letters||16316250 is|
|Number of plots||56173793 is|
|Number of tenants||34452809 is|
The following documents are required while applying for ROR documents: –
- Voter ID card as proof of identity
- Ration magazine
- Aadhaar card as address proof
- Proof of property ownership
- Ambassador certificate
- Land tax
- income certificate
Features of Bhulekh Odisha
- Bhulekh Odisha is an online land record portal
- Through this portal, citizens of Odisha can check their land records
- Bhulekh Odisha Portal has been developed by Government of Odisha
- With the help of the forgotten Odisha portal, citizens of Odisha no longer need to visit more government offices so that they can see their land records
- Citizens can view their land records from the comfort of their home with the help of this portal
- Citizens can also view the map view of their land through Bhulekh Odisha portal.
- All important information such as name of landholder, history of land, cost of land etc. can be viewed through Bhulakh Odisha portal.
- The agricultural aspect of the land and its surroundings is also available on the Bhule Odisha portal.
Bhulekh Odisha Application Process Anti terror
To apply for ROR documents, you have to follow the simple steps which are given below: –
- First, visit the District Revenue Office.
- Ask for applications from the office.
- Fill in the form.
- Attach documents.
- Submit the application form.
- An acknowledgment receipt will be given to you.
- keep it safe.
- Will be verified.
- Finally, a certified copy of ROR will be issued.
Checking ROR documents
If you want to check your documents then follow the simple steps given below: –
- Click on the “Select Location for ROR” section
- Three options will appear on your screen.
- Click on “Khatian” option
- Select Khaian from the dropdown list.
- Plot No-
- Choose the “plot” option
- Select the plot number from the dropdown list.
- Click on “Tenant” option
- Click “ROR Front Page” or “ROR Back Page” option as per your choice.
- Finally, ROR will appear.
- Take a printout for future use.
Orissa land map / map process
To check the map, you have to follow the simple steps given below: –
- Click on the “Map View” tab.
- The map page will be displayed.
- Select your district
- Click on Presented The button.
- Select plot number
- Will display information about the plot.
Importance land record keeping
- Ownership verification of land is possible with the help of land records.
- Bank account can be opened with the help of land record for the purpose of loan
- You need a land record for the sale or division of land
- You can maintain personal records of property.
- Land records can be used as evidence or evidence in civil litigation or any other legal purpose
Important aspects of land record keeping
- You can use land records as evidence or evidence for any legal purpose or civil litigation
- For the sale of land, land records are used
- For the division of land, land records are used
- Bank account can be opened with the help of land records
- Loan can be availed with the help of land records
- You can verify the title of your land with the help of land records
- You can verify ownership of your land with the help of land records
- Land records help maintain personal records of your property
Tehsil wise information process
- You will be directed to another website
- Here you have to select your district and tehsil
- Now you have to click go
- Information related to your tehsil will be on your screen
Odisha bhulekh app download process
- First of all, you have to open Google Play Store in your mobile phone
- Now you have to enter Odisha Bhulekh in search box
- A list will be displayed in front of you
- From this list, you have to click on the top result
- Now you have to click on install
- Odisha Bhulekh App will be downloaded on your mobile phone
Departmental Login Procedure
- Be the first to official website, Land records, odisha
- Home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, you have to click Departmental user login
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you have to select either your district or state.
- Now you have to enter your user id, password and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on login
- You can login departmental by following this procedure
#Search_Online_Land_Records_Odisha, #Bhulekh_Odisha_Map_Records, #Orissa_Bhu_Naksha_ROR,