how to apply online for job card Job card kaise banaye: Job cards are issued to eligible and unskilled people willing to work under MNREGA. If your job card is not yet generated then you can apply for it. For this, you have to fill the prescribed registration form and submit it to the Gram Panchayat office along with the documents. After this, after checking your application, if found correct, you will get the NREGA job card in 30 days.
The Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India, provides a guarantee of 100 days of employment under the Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act. Daily wages are fixed for this work, which is directly deposited in the beneficiary’s account. But many people are not able to take advantage of this scheme because they do not have a job card. That’s why here we are telling you how to make a job card in a very easy way. How to apply for this. So let’s get started.
How to Apply for MNREGA Job Card?
To generate NREGA job card, the prescribed application form has to be filled and submitted. Along with this, photocopies of all the necessary documents are to be attached. Here we are telling the complete procedure to apply. You first read it carefully, then follow the procedure as mentioned –
- First of all get the NREGA Application Form. You can download this registration form in PDF from here – Click Here
- After getting the application form, fill the date, name of your district, block and gram panchayat.
- Then fill the name, address and details of all the family members of the applicant.
- After filling all the information in the form, put the applicant’s signature or thumb impression.
- Attach all the prescribed documents with the form. (The list of documents is given below)
- Now submit this prepared form to the Gram Panchayat office.
- The Screening Committee will examine your application. If the application is found correct and the documents are complete, you will get the job card in 30 days.
- Apart from the Gram Panchayat, you can also submit the application directly to the Block Office.
Documents required for making job card
Some important documents are also required to make MNREGA job card. Which is mandatory to submit along with the application form. You can see the list of valid documents in the list below –
- passport size photograph of the applicant
- photocopy of aadhar card
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- Photocopy of ration card in case of non-availability of Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
How to check job card online or not?
After applying for the NREGA job card, the job card is issued by the screening committee in 30 days. Along with this, you can also check online whether your job card has been made or not. For this follow the steps given below –
- First the official website of NREGA nrega.nic.in Open the
- After this select the Job Cards option in the Reports section.
- Select your state of birth.
- Select the year, district, block and panchayat name in the search box.
- Check your name in job card list.
- Your name is in this list, then your job card has been created.
Read This – How To Watch NREGA Muster Roll
how to make job card, Its information is explained here step by step in a very easy way. Now any interested person can apply without any hassle. If you face any kind of problem in this or you have any question related to NREGA scheme, then you can ask in the comment box below. We will reply you very soon.
The information on how to apply for MNREGA job card is very useful. So sharing this post on social media like WhatsApp and Facebook will help a lot of people. On this website we provide complete information related to MNREGA scheme. If you are a job card holder, then search in Google search box to get new information. jobcardlist.in Thank you !